February's Blog Hop Challenge - Due February 24th

To hop or be hopped? That is the question! Whether you sign up to participate, or stop by and leave a comment, you'll be entered into our monthly drawing. So what are you waiting for? Get hopping!
Forum rules
Hop or be hopped! Participate in the blog hop and receive an entry into this month's prize package drawing! You'll also receive 1 entry for each comment left on everyones blog!

HOP: Stop by the last Wednesday of each month and get ready to be inspired! Then click the first name on the list, and let the good times roll!

BE HOPPED: If you're interested in joining us for our upcoming blog hop, please post your request in the thread. Then, come back the Tuesday night before the hop to pick up HTML code for the list of hoppers to add to your post. It's as easy as that! See you there!

February's Blog Hop Challenge - Due February 24th

Postby Inky Button on Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:46 pm

Good Evening Beauties! This Blog Hop is dedicated to our current design team as a big thank you for their creative contribution and endless inspiration! Here is the hop list, and below you'll find the challenge and our prize package:

Perky Nihilist
BoHo Rose
Patti
Stempelientje
Meredith
Erika
Angela
Sy
Cheryl
Mary G.
Kas
Kathi
Miss. Magoo
Gabby
Steph
Kelli
Kim
Angie
Sunghee
Sarah

It's that time of the month again! *giggle Yep, time to reveal the next Challenge for our Hump Day Hop. February's challenge:

Mama Said Knock You Out!

No physical violence here, just time to dust off your PUNCHES and use your NESTIES (QuicKutz, Sizzix, Big Shot etc.) to create your next Bombshell Masterpiece! We all have some fun punches and cutting shapes lying around, so why not use these valuable items and get our money's worth? All you have to do, is make sure something on your card has been punched or die cut....extra credit if there's a hole in your card. *giggle Don't make Mama mad....just start knockin' things out. *wink

We will be Hoppin' this challenge Wednesday February 24th. So if you're interested in joining us for this hop, leave a comment here (with your blog address,) no later than Monday February 22nd. Then, come back on the 23rd to pick up the HTML code for the list of hoppers to add to your post. It's as easy as that. If you participate in the hop you receive an entry into this month's prize package, and if you choose to just hop and comment you'll be entered for that too! It's a win-win for us all!

Can't wait to see what you come up with! All participants, hoppers and hopee's are eligible to win the prize below:

Angela
Visit my blog: Inky Button
Inky Button

Re: February's Blog Hop Challenge - Due February 24th

Postby Mary G. on Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:44 pm

Inky- what a fun challenge! I just LOVE my punches and Nesties!! Hmm- better start thinking.... ;)
Mary G.
Spreading the Bombshell Love....
Please visit my blog: http://www.mystampinhide-away.blogspot.com
Mary G.

Postby Kathi on Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:55 pm

Oooh. Fun! I'm an old time punch and die-cut-a-holic, though I had a bad moment today when I thought I broke my Big Kick. Thankfully, I was able to push it back together. Eek. Scary.

Anyways, count me in.

***Edited to add that this will work great with the sketch challenge! You can use punches or dies to create that scalloped or ornate strip in the center of the card. Cool!!!***
http://kathstales.blogspot.com <---My blog

Proud Bombshell Girl!
Kathi

Postby Boho Rose on Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:11 pm

Count me in! When I saw the last blog hop I had wished I'd played along. So I can't refuse the challenge this time :)
I haven't thought of anything clever to say ... so here's my blog
Boho Rose

Postby Inky Button on Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:13 pm

Boho Rose wrote:Count me in! When I saw the last blog hop I had wished I'd played along. So I can't refuse the challenge this time :)

Yay! So glad you're going to play along.....

don't forget to leave your blog addy for me!

Hugs!
INKY
Angela
Visit my blog: Inky Button
Inky Button

Postby Boho Rose on Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:28 pm

Sorry ... brain fart!! lol

bohorose.blogspot.com
I haven't thought of anything clever to say ... so here's my blog
Boho Rose

Postby kasmello on Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:36 pm

YES please! They just found their way into a new basket closer to my work station!!
Visit me at my blog....
http://www.artloveschaos.blogspot.com
and at my store - which is having a sale right now.....
http://www.artfire.com/users/artloveschaos
kasmello

Postby Cheryl67 on Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:35 pm

Sounds great, count me in! The last one looked like so much fun. I think my blog addie is on here...we'll see as soon as I hit submit ;D

Cheryl
Cheryl67

Postby *Sy on Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:49 am

I'm in! I haven't got Nesties but I do have one of those cutting machines that makes whatever I want, and I am able to mimic Nesties quite well (albeit without the beautiful embossed edge.)

I do have plenty of punches though and QK, and a Sizzix Sidekick, so I can definitely participate!

My Challenge Blog address is in my sig. :)
*Sy

Postby PinkStar on Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:47 am

I'm in! (And I'll be crying, since that means Feb. will almost be over, and I will no longer be a Bombshell...unless, of course, Shannon deems me worthy of another round! :D )
~Steph~
DT February 2010 - Present!

Come visit me here: http://www.pinkstarcreations.blogspot.com
PinkStar

Next

Return to WINNERS CIRCLE - Join our Blog Hop this month!