July Hump Day Hop: Iconic

To hop or be hopped? That is the question! Whether you sign up to participate, or stop by and leave a comment, you'll be entered into our monthly drawing. So what are you waiting for? Get hopping!
Forum rules
Hop or be hopped! Participate in the blog hop and receive an entry into this month's prize package drawing! You'll also receive 1 entry for each comment left on everyones blog!

HOP: Stop by the last Wednesday of each month and get ready to be inspired! Then click the first name on the list, and let the good times roll!

BE HOPPED: If you're interested in joining us for our upcoming blog hop, please post your request in the thread. Then, come back the Tuesday night before the hop to pick up HTML code for the list of hoppers to add to your post. It's as easy as that! See you there!

July Hump Day Hop: Iconic

Postby Alison on Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:42 am

Welcome to the reveal of the latest Hump Day Hop theme.The July hop theme is called "Iconic." So you will need to break out those fabulous, teeny weeny stamps that come with all of your sets and use them as your focus. You'll be able to use 1 large image too, but let's keep it as 1 (feel free to use none!). The focus is on all of the little icons.

Kathi has done a number of great sketches that could help inspire you. Feel free to use a sketch, or come up with something new. Also remember, you do NOT have to make a card. Anything you make will be fabulous, and I'd love to see something other than cards. Here are some of Kathi's awesome sketches that really work with this challenge.
4-11sketch.jpg
4-11sketch.jpg (12.2 KiB) Viewed 832 times

5-11sketch.jpg
5-11sketch.jpg (14.26 KiB) Viewed 832 times

Jan10sketch.jpg

Here are the rest of the details. This hop will be on July 25th (always the last Wednesday of the month). You will need to sign up for the hop in this thread by Monday, July 23rd. I will get a hop list together and post it here on the 24th. You will be responsible to check the blogroll, and of course add it to your post. Your blog post should go live at 12:00 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time on July 25th.

Please be obvious about your signup, and be sure to add your blog address. Thanks! I hope you will join in on this Iconic hop. So, who's with me?

We will also be changing something from now on. If you are suddenly unable to participate in the hop (hey, life happens), and the hop has already begun, I ask that you please write a short little blog post simply stating that you aren't able to participate, and include the blog roll. This is super important. If the hop has already started, we don't want our hoppers to get lost mid-hop! So, if you have a teeny post up with the blog roll, hoppers can still hop without any broken links. Thank you so much for your cooperation with this!
~Alison
Take a peek at my blog!
http://alisonsrandomthoughts.blogspot.com
Alison

Re: July Hump Day Hop: Iconic

Postby etsyketsy on Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:49 am

I'm in! Can't wait to get working on this! :lol:
etsyketsy

Postby Kathi on Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:55 am

I'm in. Put me last. I'll try to work ahead this month.

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: http://kathstales.blogspot.com
http://kathstales.blogspot.com <---My blog

Proud Bombshell Girl!
Kathi

Postby lauraB on Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:12 am

I'm in! I'll try really hard to work on this before the night before the hop this time. ;)
lauraB

Postby Torrey on Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:03 pm

Add me to the list too. I'm starting to think small...which is not to say I'm small-minded.

Just sayin'
Torrey

Postby sparklyengineer on Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:38 pm

I'm totally stumped by this challenge, hopefully I'll unstump before the hop. I'll play along with this one too.
Mary Anne aka Sparkly Engineer
sparkly-train.blogspot.com
sparklyengineer

Postby Stempelientje on Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:14 am

I hope I understand it right - Iconic - little icons? :?:
Stempelientje

Postby Alison on Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:31 pm

Stempelientje wrote:I hope I understand it right - Iconic - little icons? :?:

You need to use the little stamps that come with your Bombshell sets. Like the teeny skulls and crossbones, the bombs, etc.
~Alison
Take a peek at my blog!
Alison

Postby Stempelientje on Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:20 am

:D Great! I usually do anyway! :lol:
Stempelientje

Postby Alison on Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:52 am

Stempelientje wrote::D Great! I usually do anyway! :lol:

Ok, but let me remind you that the focus is on the small ones. Only 1 large image maximum. But you do not have to use any.
~Alison
Take a peek at my blog!
Alison

Next

Return to WINNERS CIRCLE - Join our Blog Hop this month!